Applying for work at MaidClean4you is easy just fill in the application form then you will get redirected to our employee section of the website register your details and we will do the rest and be in contact with you regarding work.
at the moment we are looking for
If you're a fantastic cleaner, who's friendly and reliable, we can arrange secure cleaning jobs for you that offers the flexibility and convenience you need to fit around your family and other commitments.
We are looking for regular Chelmsford domestic cleaners, Chelmsford end-of-tenancy cleaners and Chelmsford light commercial cleaners
You will be asked to provide two forms of id and a letter with your national insurance number on. And grant us permission to run a Dbs check.
In return, we can offer great rates of pay
You will have access to your online portal where you can
We match you with clients who live nearby, keeping your travel costs and time to a minimum.
Some of our clients require an initial meeting to make sure you're a good fit. If an offer of work doesn't suit you, you can say no
your initial meeting will take place as your first booking
You can build long term relationships with your own set of clients you visit weekly fortnightly or monthly
Efficient, loyal cleaners keep their clients. If one of them no longer needs you, we will supply you with a replacement. Payment is on the day by the client for most of our cleaning work.
Flexibility - You have the freedom to fit your job around your family with hours that suit you.
- Willingness to perform all the typical household tasks required by your clients to the best of your ability
- Reliability and honesty
- Able to speak & communicate to clients in English
- Supply at least two references, before any work begins
- Prompt attendance for interviews and cleaning days at the time due - or notification to the client and us well in advance if you can't make it
- Commitment to keeping your clients happy with a great job, every time
Self-employment advice and help
Being self-employed is much easier than you might think. The main points to consider are:
- You're responsible for paying your tax and national insurance
- You can earn up to the personal allowance of £12,500 per year before you need to pay any income tax - that's about 25 hours per week
- If your income is higher than the personal allowance, you can claim the expenses of working against your tax, such as clothing and travel
- Once you have registered with HMRC, all you have to do is fill out an online tax return at the end of each year; it only takes a few minutes!
- If you claim any benefits (such as housing or job seekers allowance), then you will need to let them know when you start work with us
- You can qualify for in-work benefits such as working tax credits